jeudi 16 avril 2009

Marion

My name is Marion LP (15), and I am running for Student Government President. I want to empower for students to help. I believe that it’s important to understand the Government to change things in the future ( at work , at school with a new books and a cafeteria beautiful, at hospital with more bed and in life... ). Maybe, you have the other ideas, I can realize them with her support and her signatures.

I am a first-year in the high school “ André Boulloche “ in France. I havn’t experience in the student government but it’s veryinteresting and I think that I can be President !

My slogan is very simple it’s : Everybody change the school, change the face of world !

I appreciate your support and ask for your vote.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire